23 April 2006

Creamsicle: Cunnilingus Master

Creamsicle: Cunnilingus Master: "God, I love eating pussy.

Seriously.

I love the way it tastes, the way it feels, the way it smells.

I love using my long fingers to reach within the walls of the woman before me. I love using my left hand upside down and massaging the Grafenberg Spot. I love the word 'Grafenberg'. I like that it sounds like my last name. I like the fact that my medical knowledge tells me that the 'G' spot is actually called the paraurethral sponge. I like the letter G. It reminds me of Grover. I like the word sponge. It reminds me of nurses. I like to stick my tongue in. I have a long tongue. But longer fingers. I use them all. And I always slide a finger into the ass. Or a thumb. I love to taste the flood of come that eventually ensues. I love the way the muffled cries of my lover sound as they hit my ears through the legs that are wrapped around my head."

1 Comments:

Blogger jm said...

omg hot

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home